Can I transfer my existing Bondora investment portfolio to Go & Grow?
Qualifying investors may have the option to transfer their existing Bondora investment portfolio (Portfolio Manager investment) to Go & Grow. The qualifying terms are summarized below, or you can view the full terms and conditions on the Investments page when you click on the blue Add your existing Bondora investments to the Go & Grow account button:
What are the qualifying terms?
Bondora’s offer is calculated on existing Claims that meet the below requirements. Only these Claims will be added to your Go & Grow portfolio:
- If you’ve sold less than 25% of the Claims using Portfolio Manager, the entire portfolio will be added to your Go & Grow account, regardless of the Claims’ status.
- If you’ve sold 25% or more of the Claims acquired by using Portfolio Manager, only the Claims that are in good standing (meaning the Borrower is not behind on payments) will be added to your Go & Grow account.
These terms have been summarized for your convenience. Please refer to the full terms and conditions on the Add your existing Bondora investments to the Go & Grow account page on your Dashboard.
If you qualify*, follow these 4 steps to transfer your existing Bondora investments to Go & Grow:
- Click on the Investments tab on your dashboard
- Click on the blue Add your existing Bondora investments to the Go & Grow account button
- If we can*, Bondora will provide you with an offer to liquidate your existing portfolio based on the current portfolio value. It may be at a lower amount.
- Once you have reviewed the offer, click the Accept Offer button to add your existing investments to your Go & Grow account. After you accept this offer, it cannot be reversed.
*Please note: In some cases, an offer cannot be made.