It’s an easy, one-off process!
Verifying your identity is vital in the authentication process, as the information you provide helps us protect your money and your account. So, getting the ID verification right is essential. Here are all the requirements and tips you need to get your ID verification done in no time.
To verify your identity, you need to provide a good color copy of your identity document.
Your identity document can be any one of these 3 documents:
· Your passport
· Both sides of your ID card
· Both sides of your driver’s license
Once you have chosen which document you’ll use, you can upload a photo or scanned copy, or take a picture of it using a smartphone.
Please ensure that:
· The document is valid and has not expired.
· It is good quality, color image
· The image isn’t blurry
· No edges are cut off or covered,
· All the information is clear and easy to read
· No watermarks or other changes are allowed
If you are taking a photo of your ID, please make sure it’s of good quality and in color. Take the photo in natural light without using the flash.
Last but not least, please upload the file in either jpg, pdf, and png format.
And that's everything you need to know to complete your ID verification.