How do I withdraw money from my account?
Withdrawing money from your account is a 2-step process. First you need to transfer money to Wallet. Then you can withdraw money from Wallet to your bank account.
Here's how to transfer money from Go & Grow to Wallet:
- Select the Go & Grow account you want to transfer money from
- Click on the burger icon menu and select Transfer to Wallet
- Select the amount you want to transfer.
- You can now withdraw money from Wallet straight to your bank account.
Here's how to withdraw money from Wallet:
- Click the Withdraw tab on the left menu on the Dashboard
- Wallet will be automatically selected, and you’ll see the money available to withdraw
- Type in the amount you’d like to withdraw from Wallet to your saved bank account
- Click Confirm, and then it’s done!*
Your withdrawal is complete.
If this is your first withdrawal request, then you need to fully verify your account before you can withdraw money. The identification process is required for all customers to protect your personal information and to make the withdrawal process easier.
Click here to learn how to verify your identity.
Click here to learn how to verify your bank account.
*Most payments are instant, but it can take up to 3 business days, depending on your bank.