Here you can find information about everything related to Bondora.
Loan origination process
General information and Bondora history
Here you can find information about setting up your portfolio manager, different investment options. How to find and make reports...
Report & metrics
- How do we calculate net return?
- Can net returns of an outstanding portfolio change over time?
- Can the net return calculation be improved?
- Can net returns be positive even in case default rate is above the interest rate?
- How are recovery rates measured?
- Why don’t you calculate the recovery rate on the principal balance?
Building your portfolio
Collection and recovery costs
- What are the collection and recovery costs?
- When the collection and recovery cost are deducted?
- From where I can see the information about the write-offs done from my portfolio?
- How you can calculate percentage of the deduction made from the specific repayment?
- Why your write-off is higher than the current applicable rate?
- Why the collection and recovery costs are deducted from the repayments and why not taken from the borrower?
Here you can find solutions to some of the more common questions about your account with Bondora. From how to make a deposit to....