Bondora earns it revenue from financing and servicing consumer loans. As of date, revenue is sourced from five services:
- Contract fees charged to borrowers when the principal amount is paid out.
- Monthly account fee charged to borrowers over the course of the loan repayment period.
- Debt collection fees charged to borrowers, where laws permit, or which are deducted from cash flow recovered from delinquent loans that went through the collection process.
- Fees received for B Secure that affords borrowers flexibility in managing loan repayment schedules to take account of changes in their financial circumstances.
- Interest earned on unsold loan receivables.