You will be able to download on-demand performance reports for freely chosen periods that cover:
- Investments dataset: Performance data on every loan in your portfolio
- Portfolio Cash Flow, P&L Statement and Balance Sheet: Allows you to see the total portfolio cash flow, P&L and Balance Sheet as of the end of each month.
- Historic payments: Includes all received payments in euro, categorized by payment type, date and loan ID.
- Secondary market transactions history: Includes all of your transactions on the Secondary Market.
- Future cash flows: Includes all scheduled payments in euro, categories by payment type, date and loan ID.
The data is available for your portfolio as well as for all loans issued on Bondora that you can use as a benchmark.
In our dataset updates in the past year we have consolidated all our different data sources and thereby made the exact same data and information available to each investor regardless of the channel they use.
Today there are differences in available data points as well as the definitions behind different data points with similar labels. These differences are due to having our technology built over 9 years. Therefore we need to consolidate the data sources through a new technology that will allow us to resolve all data conflicts and discrepancies. Shortly it will be very easy to navigate in the vast sets of information Bondora makes available.
You can keep track of the changes through our data map available on the Public Reports page. This map shows which data points are available through which channels, the label in Data Export as well as the description. We have also included the previous label if there has been a change (highlighted in italic). Descriptions of removed data points are all set to [OBSOLETE].
Cells marked in green indicate that this data point is already available in the particular channel whilst yellow means that it’s going to be released shortly. Most white cells will soon also be colored green. This is unless the particular data point is not available at the time of the data source in question is polled (e.g. it is not possible to show loans active late category when it is still on the Primary Market).
Please note that there might still be label changes in Data Export to harmonize it with labels used in the API. Thereafter the labels in the API and Data Export will match. All used labels, including the label in our web user interface, will be made available through the legend to make cross-referencing easier.