How to begin
- Getting started
- An account for my company
- An account for my child
- Supported countries
- Can I invest if I am not 18 yet?
- Can I open multiple accounts?
- How can I add funds/deposit to my Bondora account?
- How long does it take for my deposit to arrive?
- Recurring payment
- Change/cancel recurring payment plan
- Forgot to add my reference number
- Deposit using Trustly
Build a portfolio
- How much time do I need to spend on my investment management?
- Definitions and terms
- What is Go & Grow?
- What is Portfolio Manager?
- What is Portfolio Pro?
- What is the Bondora API?
- Account identification
- How to get a new password?
- How can I change my personal details?
- Can I change one product to another one?
- How do I change my bank account associated with Bondora?
- How can I change my card details associated with Bondora?
- What performance reports are available to investors?
- How do we calculate net return?
- Can net returns of an outstanding portfolio change over time?
- Can the net return calculation be improved?
- Can net returns be positive even in case default rate is above the interest rate?
- How are recovery rates measured?